пятница, 13 апреля 2012 г.

Peter, a friend of mine's just committed suicide.
He was a great friend of mine, and it's... I've come back, and I heard that, and it's shocked me a bit; and I wanna tell you because, um, not that you know him that's not the point.
And he planned it out; he had a... he left his boyfriend... I mean, um, he left notes... and things. But he... he threw himself off a cliff, Peter, and... I just wondered what you think that feeling is like.

What happens, what goes through your head, between throwing yourself off, and actually dying? I wondered what you thought of it. Perhaps you could call me and tell me because it would help me, because I have a terrible fear of heights, and for me, just the idea of falling, so far, and being alive... And I just wondered if things go through your head you know, people that you love, and that, or things that you feel that you should've done flash before you, but you can't do anything about it. I just wondered what you thought.

You're probably the only person that I can call right now. And... I'd like to see you, because I think, in a funny way we're doing that... we're just... don't really connect.

One day, you know, you're gonna fall, or I'm gonna fall, or something's gonna happen; and... anyway. Well, I'm very sad. You know my number. Hope you're both well. Lots of love. Bye.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий