воскресенье, 11 марта 2012 г.

10

Yesterday we were celebrating Vlada and Danil's b-days the whole night. And I have so mixed feelings... To make a long story short, we had a lot of adventures like night visit of landlord (because we were too loud at rent apartment), me being really drunk and feeling sick all night and also a sea of broken things. We couldn't sleep because of two assholes and terribly uncomfortable sofa.
I feel myself so shit even now, it's the worth hangover! Ever!  I need a lot of water and this awful pics to remind us about yesterday's advantures. I'm so drunk, fat and red on them, but it's Ok for such crazy parties. I'm sure we'll remember 10 of march forever (well ok, some of it). happy b-day, Danil and Vlada again! Love u guys!!! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий