среда, 1 февраля 2012 г.

cold, food and laughter

i wasn't able to write anything here for a week because of lack of imagination and interesting events in my life... 
I still don't go to school trying to read history books, walking on frost and sitting at cozy cafes with people i love or watching 'sex and the city' with kate and veronika. This is my way to survive this winter.
 First month of 2012 is over. And i can't say i didn't like it. I had a lot of emotions, funny moments and adventures. And also a lot of photoes. Yesterday I spent the whole day with Polly. And here is my photo report! 
 Also i learned french at Macdonald's! Really! I know how to say 'fuck you, asshole'
                  vas -t- vers foutre CANARD
 All in all, i'm very happy to have in my life people i never get tired of. Thank you guys for being bear with me and making me laugh every time. LOVELOVELOVE   
                    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий