вторник, 18 октября 2011 г.

We are we are

Autumn days are terribly cold and gray. Waking up is a difficult task, I don't feel like doing anything exept cozy little gatherings with friends and long conversations about nothing .. I'm glad that I have things and people that warms and pleases me in spite of wind and cold.... It's raining today so I somehow got under the umberella to the Veronica's place. We drank coffee, ate chocolate and watched Factory Girl.  I love us very very much.

Oh Gooood! We are obsessed with food.


The Factory Girl is very exciting and inspiring movie about famous model of 60s Edie Sedgwick and talented artist and filmmaker Andy Warhol .Freedom, America, beatiful  people.... So we really liked it ( I can recommend *Factory Girl* to  everyone who loves freaky stories about the models)

Poor Veronica))) hahaha

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий